The New Year quotes that will kick start your 2016!

by Amanda Collins

2016 is here, and with it comes all the possibilities of a new year. To help kick start your new chapter we’ve handpicked 10 of the best quotes to motivate and inspire you, so you can make 2016 the year you follow your dreams and live the life you have always imagined.

1. For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again.

2. If it’s both terrifying and amazing, then you should definitely pursue it.

3. Don’t let your fear decide your future.

4. The best way to predict your future is to create it.

5. What is it that you think you can’t accomplish? What is it that people have said you cannot do? Wouldn’t it feel good to prove them all wrong? Because I believe ambition is not a dirty word. It is just believing in yourself and your abilities. Imagine this: What if we were all brave enough to be a little bit more ambitious? I think the world would change.

6. You are never to too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

7. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.

8. People say that motivation does not last. Well neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.

9. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.

10. I find the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

Download Wallpaper

Kick start your new year by getting qualified!

Did you make a new year’s resolution to get qualified for the job you’ve always dreamed of? Open Colleges offers over 100 online courses to help you get qualified in your own time and at your own pace. Learn more here.